Everyone seemed to really enjoy the No Bake Energy Bites, some even asked for the recipe. All ingredients can be purchased at Aldi grocery store. These healthy bites are full of whole grains, heart healthy fats, and filling fiber. Enjoy for breakfast or a snack!
Recipe makes about 20-25 balls. Prep time: 10 minutes. Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (dry) old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter*
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*If there is a peanut allergy, Sunflower Seed Butter is a nut-free alternative.
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowel until well mixed.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll into balls (about 1 inch in diameter)
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.